Welcome To Ace! :3 http://www.gtop100.com/in.php?site=51172

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

WZ edits and other suggestions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lindsey

PostSubject: WZ edits and other suggestions   Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:34 pm

One feature of servers that attracts me is WZ edits from newer versions. I know that Kristine has all of the chair WZs from the other versions that could be added. Is anything like this going to be implemented? The new items could be purchased with the voting currency and encourage people to vote more often, or they could be purchased with Zakum Diamonds and encourage people to train and be more active.

Another suggestion is to add more kinds of MSIs. Right now some people are bored because they have all four 30k stat rings and rebirthing would be pointless because there's no AP to put anywhere. One nice way I've seen it done elsewhere is to add an NPC that will change any item in your inventory into an MSI, including NX.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star

PostSubject: Re: WZ edits and other suggestions   Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:39 pm

I agree with the MSI's blush
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WZ edits and other suggestions   Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:10 pm

We'll be adding in a different rebirth system, with the choice of changing any item to an MSI soon, but I don't think we'll really add in any other wz edits. The downloads take quite a while, and some people are somewhat against 5 minute downloads for maplestory, people can be rather impatient. ):
If there is a high demand for these .wz edits at some point or another we may consider adding them in, possibly just the chairs, but we'll see. For now we'll just stick with what we have, we have quite a few NPCs we have to work on atm anyway. Such as our donator NPC, the zakum diamond NPC and the vote npc(Which are all currently being worked on by Stephanie and myself.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://acestory.canada-forum.net
Hecuba

PostSubject: Re: WZ edits and other suggestions   Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:16 pm

You guys work really hard. :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WZ edits and other suggestions   

Back to top Go down

WZ edits and other suggestions
Page 1 of 1