Jakie's [Gm] App.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jake

PostSubject: Jakie's [Gm] App.   Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:23 pm

What are you applying for: Gm/Coder

Name : Jake V. Brenard

Where do you live/Timezone: Est- New York City

How active will you be: Now that High school has begun once more my time on the computer will be from 4-10 on the regular bases.

E-Mail: jakieboi@hotmail.com

Hobbies : Playing Maple Story, Working out, and Coding

How you'd handle a hacker : Screen shot them and ban.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : Nothing, un-less they are disrupting the peace using smega's/Mega-Phones. Then ill ask them to quit using the mega-phones if not, Jail them for 2~5 minutes. If the argument continues & they continue to disrupt the peace using smega's/Do exatly what I asked them not to then jail until they ask on the fourms to get out.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?: 3 Silent story/Royal MS,Block ms & kingomsMs. I have screenshots of two of the private servers. Although the last private server closed down so quick (1 day) I never got the chance. Heres the links to the pics.

Block Ms

Slient Story

Why should we choose you: Because I can really help this server and I totally love these guys, I'm totally dedicated. xD I even stayed when you guys where no where near open. I'm a great Npc Scripter & Xml editor. Here's the proof of my abilities.

Timeless Trader

Medal Npc

Custom Quest Npc

Basic Warpers

Reason i applied: At first it was because I only enjoyed the crayon background. But after sometime I had so much fun with most of you guys, got most of everyones characteristics down and I know i can totally help this server.

Summary of yourself :I'm Spanish and white, loves the gym 5"7 taller than most hispanic dudes because of my father.And i love to code.

Extra Info: Started coding at the age of 12 because my father wanted to be more in touch with technology learned that maple story had something to do with coding and loved it ever since.

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun365 days
In game name: Crayola

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? :No
If so please supply examples of what you've coded. (The actual code or screenshots of the thing you made.)

Thank you.

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you): No

2.Have you been on Ace Story long enough to deserve a GM position: Yes

3.Do you help players any chance you get: Yes

Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now): Yes

5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing AceStory: 1

Last edited by jake on Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John

PostSubject: Re: Jakie's [Gm] App.   Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:44 pm

Oh man, is the name Crayola taken?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jake

PostSubject: Re: Jakie's [Gm] App.   Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:46 pm

Yeppers i took it